ISO To Disc ERROR

MrSau

Hey guys. i cant burn my .iso files (actually Games for home brew Channel.. Nintendo Wii) to my Philips DVD-R 4,7 GB Discs

I open the programm ---> Image File to Disc, choose the ISO File and click burning.

After 10 min the Programm get stuck in: "Writing Sectors" or "Writing Image". The whole process is at 0%, last time i waited +-2 hours but it simply freeze at 0%

I have wasted 9 Discs so far but 1 time a game could be burnt !! (don`t know the reason!??)

LogFile:

I 17:58:54 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 17:58:54 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 17:58:54 Total Physical Memory: 1.048.088 KB - Available: 652.968 KB

I 17:58:54 Initialising SPTI...

I 17:58:54 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 17:58:54 Found 1 CD-RW, 2 DVD-ROMs and 1 DVD

You need a good drive / firmware / media combo to get working burns. Something out of those 3 isn't playing nicely... the software doesn't even come into it.

ImgBurn just sends commands to the drive and then waits for a 'success' / 'failure' message. It's down to your machine and all the drivers to actually deliver the commands to the drive and return the status. If something messes up, ImgBurn ends up waiting forever (or until the command times out - which is what's happening here).

Decent media is anything made by Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden.

Ok i have now a new dvd burner: samsung SE-S224Q/EUBN

and new discs: Verbatim DVD-R

But if I click burn image to Disc, then the buffers are loading and the whole process stuck at 0%

after 1 hour: 0%

whhat am i doing wrong :(:'(

lol last time imgburn got stuck i had to disconnect the Usb cable from the Computer (when imgburn freezes then a new process cant be loaded, and i cant finish the imgbrun process in the taskmanager, when i disconnect the burner than the computer works fine) now I restartet my computer and imgburn brings this:

http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/o6227h189.jpg

now it doesnt detect my burner, this programm really sucks my balls, nothing`s working fine

I cant look at the statusbar cause i have no burner to test it

I will try something different, cause my computer and imgburn are not best friends xDDDD i`ll install the new burner on my father`s pc and i`ll try to burn my iso file there, when that is not working too.... oh man dont know what then xDD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.