New to forum

nonotta

Trying to back up my wii games Start program and select read and install disc

I 18:53:05 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 18:53:05 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 18:53:05 Total Physical Memory: 1,047,024 KB - Available: 534,228 KB

I 18:53:05 Initialising SPTI...

I 18:53:05 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 18:53:05 Found 1 DVD

Hi and welcome to the forum, nonotta! :)

It might be copy protected and ImgBurn can't read such discs.

I just bought it today and read all the questions and answers and it was my understanding it could copy all wii discs

ImgBurn is freeware.

If you paid for it, it wasn't on this site and basically you've been ripped off.

ImgBurn will not get around any copy protection on a disc - and even that is assuming the drive can 'see' the disc in the first place, which yours can't.

ImgBurn is freeware.

If you paid for it, it wasn't on this site and basically you've been ripped off.

ImgBurn will not get around any copy protection on a disc - and even that is assuming the drive can 'see' the disc in the first place, which yours can't.

Thanks I guess I got ripped $29.00

Thanks I guess I got ripped $29.00

Call your bank or other financial institution that issued your card, call/email ClickBank or PayPal or however you finalized the deal and dispute the charge since you did not get what you paid for. If enough of the people who were screwed by this asshole complain to the proper sources, maybe they will close him down.. If you just sit back and do nothing, then, yes, you have lost your $29.00 and don't deserve sympathy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.