Burning multiple AVCHD files and playing on PS3

Q100

Have problem burning two AVCHD file. After muxing with tsMuxer ( BR disc ) got BDMV and CERTIFICATE files.For 1st file renamed BDMV1 and CERTIFICATE1 file and 2nd BDMV2 and CERTIFICATE2 file, ImgBurn in "Build" mode, UDF 2.50. Burned all, DVD-R Philips, ( file size double), but only firs file played wih PS3. Any help? Thks in advance!

I'm fairly sure it doesn't work like that!

You can only have 1 BDMV folder on a disc and renaming to BDMV1, 2 etc won't do squat.

Thank you Boss for prompt reply. Is it possible to burn multiple AVCHD files and if yes how?. Thks!

• 2 weeks later...
I've no idea.

Ask in a forum that actually deals with that kinda stuff... this one doesn't I'm afraid

Correct me if I am wrong is this ImgBurn forum or not :mellow:

Yes it is, but what you want to do is obviously out of spec and we don't solve problems like that. If your problem had been with the end result of an ImgBurn process, we could help you figure it out, however the fact that the first part plays correctly would tend to have one believe that the program did its' job. It is just down to the fact that you want to do something that the player cannot handle that takes it out of our ballpark and puts you looking somewhere on Google to get it figured out. :thumbup:

You need some sort of authoring package to combine them into a single huge BDMV folder, probably with a menu or something.

Burning wise (i.e. what ImgBurn deals with), it's fine to add all the BDMV* folders you want to the disc... it won't play but then that's not really the point - the burn itself was successful and so ImgBurn did its job.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.