How i can remover this alert? (Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: None Found! (VTS_01)

markofwolves

Hello. I've this problem. 

When I burn ISO file to DVD Dual Layer, all time i've this alter windows:

img_alert.jpg

How i can remove this alert? Or how i can set automatic yes?

All time i need select manualy yes but i use auto CD loader and many time i'm out of my house. Thanks for the support.

Edited by markofwolves

It may not be possible.

Are you building the images yourself (from the video_ts folder) or are they images (copies) of actual discs?

The only time you should run into that issue is when burning an image taken from a PTP double layer disc and the layer break can't be used on an OTP blank double layer disc.

It may not be possible.

Are you building the images yourself (from the video_ts folder) or are they images (copies) of actual discs?

The only time you should run into that issue is when burning an image taken from a PTP double layer disc and the layer break can't be used on an OTP blank double layer disc.

I create the ISO directly with the program DVD Styler. Is authoriting program. 

Are you burning an ISO file created by DVD Styler?  What you can try to do if the software will let you is write its output to a VIDEO_TS folder and use ImgBurn's Build mode.  Then drag and drop VIDEO_TS into a Build job.  If DVD Styler won't let you do this, alternatively, you can download Virtual CloneDrive, install it, and mount the ISO created by DVD Styler to a virtual drive.  Then drag and drop the VIDEO_TS from the virtual drive into an ImgBurn Build job.

Are you burning an ISO file created by DVD Styler?  What you can try to do if the software will let you is write its output to a VIDEO_TS folder and use ImgBurn's Build mode.  Then drag and drop VIDEO_TS into a Build job.  If DVD Styler won't let you do this, alternatively, you can download Virtual CloneDrive, install it, and mount the ISO created by DVD Styler to a virtual drive.  Then drag and drop the VIDEO_TS from the virtual drive into an ImgBurn Build job.

Now i've many and many ISO and i don't have time for edit all :(

But realy i can't remove this windows alter? 

ImgBurn is telling you you shouldn't try burning that image.  You can always say Yes to burning it and testing what you get.  But, ImgBurn is telling you something for a good reason.

You MIGHT find luck taking the ISO and using some other burner software to burn it.  However, I'd still think there would be a problem burning it.  And even if it burned it, you probably wouldn't get a playable DVD out of it.  It might play the contents of the first layer, but who knows how it would handle the 2nd?

As far as making it playable, I only know trying what I said.  As far as I know, it's the only way it's going to work with a degree of certainty.

Probably can't remove the alert.  You'll probably get it every time.  As far as I know, all you can do is select Yes each time.  Although LUK might know some setting to change to remove a wide swath of various dialogs.  He'd more about that.  After all, he wrote it.  :)

Why would you manually set the LB to 64? Your disc won't burn like that. At least set it to the normal size of the first layer.

Build your images correctly in the future and you won't have a problem. Things are meant to be aligned in s certain way for double layer DVD video discs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.