ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Suggestion about AutoPlay items

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rado84

rado84

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:36 AM

Hi. I noticed that the program opens in image burning mode when I put an empty disc in the device. However, I'd prefer if there were an option that will just open ImgBurn at its main menu where I can select what to do. 90% of the time I put an empty disc is to burn movies and tv shows. So, can you add an autoplay item reading just "Start ImgBurn"?

NSmPtBf.png

#2 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

It opens in image mode because you told WINDOWS to do that with auto pay settings, not imgburn. Just go into your WINDOWS auto play settings and change it. Imgburn doesn't open at all for me when I insert a blank disc. It's a specific configuration issue on YOUR system only.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Official Dutch (nl-BE) translator for:

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

#3 rado84

rado84

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

I told it to open for image burning because there's no other option available. If there were an option "Start ImgBurn", I would have selected that option and I wouldn't have to start this topic. Here's a screenshot of the available autoplay option. Unless I'm blind, there is no option to just open ImgBurn at its main menu:

b269d7305d.png

Years ago, when I was still using Ashampoo burning program (long before I found ImgBurn) it added several options in autoplay. Two of them were "Burn an image using Ashampoo" and "Burn files/folders using Ashampoo". So what I'm requesting for is to add option "Burn files/folders using ImgBurn" OR simply run the program to its main menu where I can select what I wanna do next.

NSmPtBf.png

#4 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,213 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

That's what 'Build + Burn an Image using ImgBurn' does.

I'm not really sure why it was ever written / phrased like that, it should match the wording of the Ez-Mode picker screen more closely really.... which would then make it say pretty much what you mentioned.

Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users