ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

I don't seem to be able to add multiple folders at once

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dioxazine

Dioxazine

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

When I have selected multiple folders and tried to add them into ImgBurn it's been a no go. Isn't there a way to select multiple folders and add them all into the interface?

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,255 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:42 PM

It works fine for me.

Which method(s) are you trying? Please be exact.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 Dioxazine

Dioxazine

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:32 AM

When it says browse for folder and I select many folders nothing goes into the interface. I have to add them one at a time. Maybe I have to drag and drop using Windows Explorer?

#4 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,255 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:52 AM

Which os are you using?

You may also be better off using the advanced input method. Switch it in the menu at the top of the window.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#5 Dioxazine

Dioxazine

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:28 PM

I'm using Windows 7 Professional. Next time I use ImgBurn I'll try that advanced input method. 

Thanks.

#6 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,255 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:48 PM

Yes, same here. Weird.

#7 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:12 AM

Are you sure when you drag and drop the folders, you haven't changed the "focus" by selecting just one folder with the mouse?  Are all the folders still highlighted when you try to drag and drop them and it only adds one folder? 

Also, be aware that this sometimes randomly happens, even in the Advanced input interface.  If you drag and drop more than one folder and ImgBurn only adds one folder, try dragging and dropping again immediately afterwards, choosing to either skip the folder already added or replace the folder with the new drag and drop.  I encounter similar behavior about 1 time in 10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users