Where is everyone ?

kevdriver

Its 6:45 am here, where the heck is everybody? :unsure: Raining like hell here because of reminents of Hurricane Ernesto. Guess I'll go and wash the car................. Bwahahahahah :lol: . Have a good morning everybody :coffee::coffee::coffee::D

Its 6:45 am here, where the heck is everybody? :unsure: Raining like hell here because of reminents of Hurricane Ernesto. Guess I'll go and wash the car................. Bwahahahahah :lol: . Have a good morning everybody :coffee::coffee::coffee::D
Good morning Kev. It's 8:12 AM here and the rain has finally stopped. It was raining from Friday afternoon through at least 1:00 AM this morning. I guess I'll go over to the car wash. :D:thumbup:

Hey all, 9:32 here on the North Coast. Been up since 0600 but had to go get :coffee: and read the Cleveland Plain Squealer :& ...Raining and chilly out. :/ Temp at 60 F and wind still blowing. 2 days of rain so far...so much for cutting the grass, closing the pool....and...by the way....what does 'washing the car' mean??? I figure nature messes it up...nature can rinse the damned thing off. ;)

2.43 pm here, just finished Sunday Lunch after watching our under 13 cricket team play a match this morning. They Lost :(

Hello there!

It's 10:47AM here in Brazil. It's a cloudy and fresh sunday morning and I just woken up! :sleeping:

Now I am going to shave myself, take a shower and take my fianc? out for lunch! ;)

See ya folks!

Fiance* , congrats bootsector, hey if its a real nice restaurant, maybe you'll get a nice dessert.............. :whistling::whistling::whistling::P:lol:

@Spinner, same crap weather here, cold 55%, windy like hell, and lots of rain. On a bright note, got all the yard work and everything done Saturday, it was cool and windy but sunny. :)

Hope everyone has a good long weekend........... :D:thumbup:

Dinner time here - been busy for days now, Friday took a call from my Uncle to tell me my Gran who is 90 in 2 months has taken a turn for the worse. Drove a round trip of 500 miles to sit by her bedside for 3 hours on friday.

Yesterday was manic as our new bathroom suite was delivered, today I drove round the countryside swapping the faulty items from the delivery so our fitter can have all the bits when he starts the installation tomorrow :sleeping: I could do with some of that now..... :)

We're harvesting too Corny, wheat, durum, peas, barley etc. What are they hervesting your way? Clear and sunny in Alberta, going to hit 28C today.

much the same mate, wish i could say the same about the weather though , rain , clouds and wind :|

Holiday here, although unpacking the lady's things. Had the dining room packed to the roof Friday, with a thin passageway left between the boxes to traverse. Bit tuff for a big bastard like myself, knocked some shit over and broke a window.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.