error udf fs creating with non english languages?

JimmyZ

i just burnt several disc using the new "build" feature, unfortunately i got useless disks...

post-956-1157754081_thumb.png

in explorer, the file names are corrupted, totally unreadable :blink:

post-956-1157754090_thumb.png

but in isobuster, the file names are readable :/ , but cutted down :(

post-956-1157754375_thumb.png

this is the right form of names, burnt by Plextools Pro XL.

i found this prob after about ten discs... :'(

hope you'll fix that~

Nope, sorry.

um, i can't quite follow your point... i don't think that(unicode file name resolving) will cost much time to code :(

sorry for my rude...i really appreciate your imgburn, feels sorrow not using it >_<

nero is big huge bullshit...plextool is somehow better with some useful feature, but... ui is uncomfortable, it stops responding when the drive is recognizing the disc, that's really quite annoying.

and imgburn, really a piece of metal, small size, boot fast(about 10 times faster than plextool and 100 times faster than nero i think), and the most important, gives much useful status information such as "tray open"/"reading toc" other than just stupidly stop responding, give me the feel of controlling, unlike nero, he always told me he is the one in charge, not me :teehee:

Nothing in Borland's development environment is unicode enabled, it's all ansi. You have to install a bunch of 3rd party tools to get unicode - and they of course have their own set of bugs and issues.

Converting to unicode (properly) would take ages, I can assure you! If it was a simple click of a button I'd have done it already.

The new 'Build' bit of ImgBurn is already kinda built around WideString rather than AnsiString but existing parts of the program are limiting its usefulness at the moment.

I do hope to someday get started on making it unicode enabled but I certainly don't have a date set for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing in Borland's development environment is unicode enabled, it's all ansi. You have to install a bunch of 3rd party tools to get unicode - and they of course have their own set of bugs and issues.

Converting to unicode (properly) would take ages, I can assure you! If it was a simple click of a button I'd have done it already.

The new 'Build' bit of ImgBurn is already kinda built around WideString rather than AnsiString but existing parts of the program are limiting its usefulness at the moment.

I do hope to someday get started on making it unicode enabled but I certainly don't have a date set for it.

UltraISO is also coded with Borland C++, but it support DoubleBytes characters well.

I know ImgBurn is not UltraISO, but UltraISO is not ImgBurn, UltraISO can not do the burning work and ImgBurn can do it well:)

I do hope to someday ImgBurn may add full Unicode support and make it the UNIQUE best mini burning solution!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.