Ctrl-C key in build listbox

tuppel

Can you implement in Copy-shortcut (ctrl-c) in the context build list-box (the box below source)?

What is the function of the (disabled/grayed out) paste item in the list-box? I never saw it enabled and I can't paste a bunch of directory links or file links in it?

Paste option... not enabled... really?

If I right click a folder / file in explorer and select 'Copy', I can 'Paste' into that box via the paste option.

What functionality do you expect from the Ctrl-C option?

At the moment the 'Copy' option on the context menu just takes the item as text so you can paste it into the top 'Source' box and edit it.

Paste option... not enabled... really?

If I right click a folder / file in explorer and select 'Copy', I can 'Paste' into that box via the paste option.

What functionality do you expect from the Ctrl-C option?

Just as in every windows program. Copy the highlighted line or lines (without using the context menu/mouse) en paste it somewhere for example in the top source box. The box just below the top source box is the only place in the program where such "standard" windows behaviour/shortcut doesn't work. (Only select all, ctrl-a is implemented, why not ctrl-c?).

Your right about the paste option. My mistake. Sorry.

I was a bit confused. The context copy menu item copies a text item. The context paste item takes file items.

BTW the paste shortcut key ctrl-v doesn't work here either.

Edit controls have default handlers for normal copy / paste keystrokes - that's not something I've added in my code really.

A listbox does not and there were no normal menu items (as is the case with the log window for instance) to handle them within program code.

So I've added shortcut keys to the context menu items for copy and paste.

Copying from the listview in hdrop format would be pointless, where as basic text is actually useful (within ImgBurn), that's why I designed it that way.

It was a feature I wanted :)

I don't think it copies multiple lines to the clipboard though, just the top one. Pasting lots into that top box would be pointless.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.