Virtual CloneDrive 5.5.1.0 released

dbminter

I actually tried fixing that years ago Got overruled and undone. That article is wrong on numerous other things.

Redfox isn't a company, it's a project. Being a company requires having an office and a bank account. Which they don't have. It also requires a central location, which they don't have either, redfox isn't located anywhere and definitely not in Belize. That's where the domain is registered but it ends there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:History/RedFox

Look for the edit listing for December 5th, 2016.

I can guarantee you they article is outdated. I've been translating anydvd for years, so I've got a bit more knowledge to this that that stupid outdated article.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Ch3vr0n said:

I actually tried fixing that years ago Got overruled and undone. That article is wrong on numerous other things.

Yeah, that's the problem with user edited content repositories like Wikipedia and IMDB.  I remember trying for 10 years to get a TV project that never existed off of IMDB.  It finally got pulled, no thanks to me, though.  They would completely ignore me and yet listen to someone else telling them the same thing.

• 1 month later...

Think I discovered a bug in the latest Virtual CloneDrive.  CloneDrive used to mount .CUE files with associated .BIN files.  I tried it just now and it says it can't, when it used to be able to.  None of my .CUE files mount in CloneDrive anymore.  The associated .BIN files still mount, but the .CUE files don't anymore.  The error message is Can't mount "Image file name!"

Maybe this is something associated with Windows 10 2004?

I am thinking it did before Windows 10 2004.  In my 1909 update steps, I said to assign .CUE to  VCD.  This implies I did it before on 1909 and it worked.  I can't think I'd have said to do this if it didn't work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.