This app is full of WIN!

Cami

I know others have posted singing the praises of ImgBurn but I felt it was worth making a new thread just so Lightning UK knows just how much I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into writing such a wonderful tool. Your awesome and I'm a single lady ;) Ok that was a bit too come on-ish, but seriously this program works great on every OS I've installed it on which include Windows 7, Windows 2k, Windows XP(64 bit and 32 bit) and Ubuntu 9.04 (under WINE)

I'll be tossing some "pennies in the bucket" as soon as I get back into the workforce. Thank you so much!

-Cami

Now, what's your phone number again? :D :D

lol, well now that would be one rather large phone bill wouldn't it? Australia to the US... But I think Aussie's are hot!

But seriously, this app rocks! It even burned to some crappy Memorex DL disk that I thought I was going to have to trash.

Well now that's not to say you local guys aren't... I just know that the guys from down under aren't close enough to make me pony up on my flirts. :innocent::whistling:

Hi everyone, just a quick thanks, and story..... I was blessed with the max burn speed of 2.8 last couple of days. I have 4 other burn programs on the hdd right now and have been battling with anti virus programs,(trying to get one off the machine). I was sure it was because of the multi burn programs, must have messed up the Reg. But I kept coming back to the "Device Buffer" hopping like a jackrabbit between 2% and 91%, thinking the key word here is "Device". Oh and by the way Burnaware Pro, CDbURNERXP, and Complex Evolution all had the same 2.8 burn speed. So I came here and went right to the FAQ, the second post down was my problem. Went to device manager and deleted the Dual controllers, rebooted and problem gone....... Sorry for long winded babble, but THANKS...... By the way I've had this install up and working since 090314 and no problems so something corrupted the controllers..... It's time to clean install anyway..... Thanks again, it's nice knowing what the problem is... Bonez..

The guy that sings:

"I like big butts and I can not lie..."

Yeah ya know, I don't get the appeal... to me by the looks of some of the "big butt" women it would be like mounting a Volkswagen

Depends on how big "big" is. If it's Queen Latifah's butt in Chicago, well, then I'm with you Cami (I'd rather view her front on - if you know what I mean). =))

But regular bigness is good.

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Regards

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Regards

I overheard a drunk guy say one time while feeling up a particularly unattractive woman "Beauty is in the eye of the booty holder"

I hear a few stout drinks can alter ones perception of beauty. Beer goggles anyone?

That's a bit harsh. True... but harsh. ;)

Nothing says ya gotta look like Hugh Jackman... A great sense of humor goes a long way.... But having a body like Hugh Jackman will improve your chances :D

If you tell me your single then that does it! I'm moving there! :wub::w00t:

A bold move. Blu isn't that attractive... if we're being honest. In fact, he has a face like a dropped pie. Like a half-sucked mango. Like a smacked arse. Like a smashed crab. Like a used teabag. Well.... you get the idea.

;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.