About Audio Codecs for ImgBurn

eSkRo

Since i've helped the user named "JustMe" in this thread --> http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=13690&pid=112541&st=0entry112541

im thinking that, this "DC-Bass Source Filter 1.1.1 (649Kb)" Currently supports many Formats:

• Audio: AAC, ALAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, MPC, TTA, WV

• Shoutcast: MP3, AAC, OGG

• Tracker: MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, UMX

Wouldn't it be good to add this Filter to the list of Codecs we have in the

"How to write an Audio CD from music files using ImgBurn " tutorial?

:rolleyes:

Edited by eSkRo

I purposely try to avoid anything that's 'all-in-one'.

That said, it's not a bad one.

ok because,

since he wanted to create an AUDIO CD using ALAC audio files,

making a quick search only showed that the "DC-Bass Source Filter 1.1.1" Filter could support it...

besides the big bulky FFDSHOW that we like so much <_<

meh...

EDIT BY ME:

---------------

i've installed the "DC-Bass Source Filter 1.1.1" but notice now that my MP3's are handled by AC3!!??

thats totally wrong right!?

2n9dsub.png

Edited by eSkRo

AC3 filter won't be decoding them (or at least I don't think it will be!), you can just tell it to insert itself into most graphs and then you can use its features such as boosting the volume etc.

ok so, creating an AUDIO-CD from MP3 files will result ok?

Probably, I've never tried it.

You can uncheck the 'MPEG Audio' option in the AC3Filter settings (via start menu 'AC3Filter Config' shortcut) - I believe that'll stop it from inserting itself into an MP3 decode graph.

It might be an idea to enable the tray icon too so you can actually see when it's being used (or not).

Probably, I've never tried it.

You can uncheck the 'MPEG Audio' option in the AC3Filter settings (via start menu 'AC3Filter Config' shortcut) - I believe that'll stop it from inserting itself into an MP3 decode graph.

It might be an idea to enable the tray icon too so you can actually see when it's being used (or not).

ok will do! thanx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.