david shadow 3box360

david shadow

wow i had read that imgburn could copy any games and make back ups that would work for ps3 xbox360 and wii ok is that info wrong ?? at www.copythatgame.com it states it it said .. The CopyThatGame System will let you easily make back up copies of every game that you own. You can then use these back up copies incase you lose or scratch your original copies. You can even use the backup copies instead of the originals and keep the originals in perfect condition. ok is this wrong theres more......The CopyThatGame System is so advanced that it gets through the latest so called unbreakable protection with ease and lets you burn these games to any regular blank CD or DVD.

is whis wrong what is going on???

Come on David, do your homework. A simple search will tell you everything you need to know about CTG - i.e. that it's a scam.

Please don't be such a twat on forums too, there's no need to make 6 threads because someone isn't available to answer the second you post the first one.

I removed your first two threads because you annoyed me by talking about stuff that doesn't belong on this forum and immediately cross posting into the support and chat forums.

I probably should have just banned you there and then, I knew damn well you'd be back to annoy me some more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.