Imgburn stuck at burning 0 speed

chrisssj2

I am burning an xbox backup for the 2nd time now with my newly acquired dvd Writer Sony NEC Optiarc High Speed (AD-5240S-01).

I aimed for the dvd file and set max speed setting.

Imgburn picked 2.4 speed and burned till 44% and then something strange happens and it goes to 0 speed and all activity is gone, the burning is in still in progress as we speak over 1 hour now...

It doesn't give an error but there isn't any dvd activity on my writer and imgburn says writerate 0 0.0x time remaining unknown...

ALso I tried cancelling.. but it won't let me cancel + won't let me eject the drive.. so basically its stuck..

What could be wrong? What can I do?

The first disc burned perfectly fine which is the same media(Arita RITEK-D01-01)

Thanks.

Edited by chrisssj2

The log is empty, and i had to close the burning window(actually hard reset pc) seems it seemd to be stuck.

But I can assure you there was nothing out of the ordinary there, it was just like every other succesfull burn process(untill speed went to 0) and the log window didn't indicite a change even when the burning failed. The only change was the write speed and time remaining which changed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.