how do I burn certain parts of a dvd?

trlove

Not entirely sure what you're saying above, but, to me, it sounds like you need to use either DVDShrink and replace the stream you want to remove with something like a screen that says Video Removed or with a solid color. Or get DVDReMake to completely remove the stream from the DVD altogether. DVDShrink is free. DVDRemake is not. So, that might influence your choice.

• 1 month later...

Not entirely sure what you're saying above, but, to me, it sounds like you need to use either DVDShrink and replace the stream you want to remove with something like a screen that says Video Removed or with a solid color. Or get DVDReMake to completely remove the stream from the DVD altogether. DVDShrink is free. DVDRemake is not. So, that might influence your choice.

What I am saying is I recorded 2 different games on the dvd I want to burn and I only want to put 1 part on the dvd I want to make a copy of. I just dont understand why IMG is so basic where you cant even choose what you want to record. its senseless to me.

What sort of 'games' are you talking about here? Video of football (or any other sport) matches or actual computer games?

You can't take a copy of something and be selective about it, that's not how disc imaging works.

If you are talking about video, like I said in my first post, you need an authoring program to remove what you don't need - DVD Video is complex and you can't just delete a file and hope for the best.

If you're talking about non video stuff, you probably can just remove what you don't want. You'd be using Build mode to make your new image based on the contents of your original disc (minus the bit you don't want).

• 1 month later...

What sort of 'games' are you talking about here? Video of football (or any other sport) matches or actual computer games?

You can't take a copy of something and be selective about it, that's not how disc imaging works.

If you are talking about video, like I said in my first post, you need an authoring program to remove what you don't need - DVD Video is complex and you can't just delete a file and hope for the best.

If you're talking about non video stuff, you probably can just remove what you don't want. You'd be using Build mode to make your new image based on the contents of your original disc (minus the bit you don't want).

its a dvd with 2 football games and i want to only burn 1.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.