WTF

Adrianvdh

WTF man...

I 21:41:25 ImgBurn Version 2.5.7.2 Beta started!

a few months ago I asked you if you run personal Beta Versions of ImgBurn and you said no!

Oh to be nice on this one does your beta version that you use but is probably not stable have Payload in it... Is TX ok with ImgBurn having that feature?

Edited by Adrianvdh

I don't recall you ever asking that. The question isn't something I'd intentionally say 'No' to, there are hundreds of logs in the forum that clearly show beta versions are being used. In fact, I'm never NOT using a beta version.

Ah, found your actual PM to me...

Hey Just for interest sake do you update DVD Decrypter and use it to decrypt the discs or have a beta version of ImgBurn that decrypts stuff and has other features

...and the answer is still 'No'.

I have already read that, that is why is another topic I asked him about the suing and the women that made it illegal to copy disc... and all the Cort stuff and weather he went to jail and he didn't want to talk about it

I have already read that, that is why is another topic I asked him about the suing and the women that made it illegal to copy disc... and all the Cort stuff and weather he went to jail and he didn't want to talk about it

That wasn't a question

Just for the record Adrian;

We do not discuss ripping/how to rip/what to rip or any programs that may have been created at one time or another to rip anything in any posts on this forum.  Doing so, after being advised against such a discussion, may entitle the one determined to discuss such matters to the not so enjoyable position of 'persona non grata'  around these parts...SO, let sleeping dogs lie and STFU about it.

spinner

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.