XBOX360 XGD3 Burn Problem

Mason2Cocky

Hello, I use the Liteon ihas 524 B to burn the XGD3 games for xbox360. My dirve alrady flashed and I have some questions about the disc. Right now I have verbatim made in China(UDEDISC-DL1-064) and verbatim made in Sinapore(MKM001). I have no issue to burn the game but when I use the china one it always fail when install the game to hdd on xbox360 and the Singapore one with no problem. Do I need to change to a new drive like 324F to successful install to xbox360 using china verbatim or do I just need to change the burn setting? In my opinion my old driver 524B should replace the laser. Just want to have some ideas about what should I do. (It's hard to find MKM001 or 003 in my area and the DL1-64 is easier to find)

IMG_5040.JPEG

Edited by Mason2Cocky
Add Photo

Which ones are the UDE discs?  The ones in the middle or the ones on the bottom?  Either day, definitely dump the Life Series discs.  Those are junk.

The problem is probably just the UDE discs in general.  I'm not familiar with UDE MID's but the only reliable DVD+R DL out there are the MKM ones.

11 hours ago, dbminter said:

Which ones are the UDE discs?  The ones in the middle or the ones on the bottom?  Either day, definitely dump the Life Series discs.  Those are junk.

The problem is probably just the UDE discs in general.  I'm not familiar with UDE MID's but the only reliable DVD+R DL out there are the MKM ones.

The bottom one is udedisc and the top and middle one is are mkm.I orderd a liteon 324 F and plextor 891saf-plus disc drive yesterday and I will test if the UDEDISC works. Will update when the drives arrive. 

1 hour ago, dbminter said:

There's your problem.  The Life Series are the junk Verbatim discs.  Where I live, they're CMC Magentics, the bottom of the barrel.  So, I would guess where you live, UDE discs are your CMC's.

Actually I have CMC as well, I think it has the same quality as UDE, I think I need order some MKM through Ebay or Amazon but the shipping really expensive :( 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.