Need help, have trouble with ALL new dvds

pamela

Burning DVDs used to be so simple. I never had a problem, using DVD Decrypter then opening file then using DVD Shrink. I have lots of different programs installed on my computer now, just trying to get anything to burn, however, I can get kids cartoons and older movies to still burn. Can someone please tell me the order in which to run everything... I will list things that I have installed:

DVD Rebuilder

DVD Fab

FixVTS, version 1.402 and Fixvtsbeta1.24

PgcEdit

DVD43

Obviously, Shrink, IMGburn

Lately the error message I get during the Burn (using IMGburn) is I/O error. I'm also so confused about the VOB files, ISO files... I have been doing tons of reading on the forum at DVD Shrink and here... and it's just not making much sense... I have decided that you must need to be a huge computer wizard to burn them now..haha... Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Pam

Pamela for legal reasons we are not able to help you with copyright protected discs Imgburn burns ISO's and can build them also but it has nothing to do with decryption .We dont discuss it sorry

For help with burning and I/O problems please post a log of a burn it could be as simple as poor quality media

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.