burning with CloneCD and Img burn...not working. NEED HELP FROM THE EXPERTS

dregus2007

if your reading this, thanks, i appreciate it. im stuck here. heres my layout:

- Pioneer 111D

- Firmware Hacked Xbox360 with a Hitachi Drive

- Pengo DVD-R DL discs 8.5 GB

so far ive successfully burned gears of war, ninety nine nights and fight night 3. gears of war with clone cd, ninety nine nights with img burn and fight night 3 with clone cd. theres a guide i pulled from the web that said as long as i had a .dvd and .000 file after i extracted the files from winrar, id be fine, so thats what ive been doing. the clone cd guide im using is here:

http://www.xbox360iso.com/index.php?topic=446.0

if they have the .dvd and .000, i try to burn with clone cd. if they dont, i use img burn. the guide i use for that is here

http://forum.imgburn.com/lofiversion/index.php/t2831.html

now with img burn, the only way ive used it is if i dont see a .dvd or .000 but instead, image file. then ill open with imgburn. on the left side itll say

label:

imp ID:

file sys:

if i select the game, and something is displayed for those like

label: XBOX 360

Imp ID: Daikin U.S. Comtec Lab

File Sys: ISO9660, UDF (1.02)

then ill try burning it. 3 have worked and ive had like 4 or 5 that didnt, and i have no idea why. i dont know anything about this, not much as i just started but i had some confidence cuz the first few worked, but none have recently. im hoping you can point me in the right direction. i dont want to spend anymore money on discs. i want the first time burn to work. so please help me out. what i need to know is exactly what files i need to look for and what MUST be there for the burn to work. if there is a way to tell beforehand if it will burn or not, i need that info. any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks guys

Hey there.

Dont think its neccessarily an issue with what your doing interms of the steps u take to burn your disks.

More to do with the media your using

Pengo DVD-R DL discs 8.5 GB

Never heard of Pengo but your better off with something classy like Verbatims. Sure some of your burns have been

successful but for pure quality and consistency you cant beat good media. Save more money in the longterm and some

hair on your head if u do :)

Edit: Oh and u might want to make sure your firmware is up to date on your Pioneer 111d.

Also consider pasting the Logs from ImgBurn as it would really help the experts giv u a

better idea of whats going on.

Edited by RushOrDie