OK, what am I doing wrong?

St8kout

I need to backup some files, so I put them all in one folder. Opened ImgBurn, clicked 'Write.' It says to select an image file and opened a new box. I selected the folder and it opens with all the files I put in it. But now I'm stuck. How do I get it to copy the folder?

I wasn't familiar with the terminology. I got I now, thanks. Folder is now burned to disk.

One suggestion if I may. My case has a door which covers the drives. I had no idea that after the burn the drive was going to open by itself, so as you can imagine the noise, confusion, my scrambling to open the cover before something breaks.......Looks like it survived. I don't hear any gears grinding.

Just thought you might want to know.

Under Settings, Write tab you can uncheck the "cycle tray before verify" option as well, should put an end to your drive drawer clonking the PC door ! :)

My understanding is that it is a good idea to open the drive door as this re-initialises the disk and proves it can be read - which is after all what we are seeking to do with verify.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.