Queue Multiple Projects / Insert New DVD to continue

stevebor1

I'm building an application where i need to export a list of files to burn to a DVD. My list of files (hundereds) generally take up 4 DVD's worth.

I have three options, but I want to know if the 1st or 2nd are availble. I've read up and can't find any information on this with this app or with any other CD/DVD burner application.

1. I am looking to save this list to a Project file, then have the DVD Burner software take this list and burn the files. If the files do not fit on one disk, I want the software to prompt the user to insert the disc to continue.

2. If this is not available, I want to build one Project file and specify each burn session with the files to be burned. this should be able to handle multiple DVD with one file. the app will tell the user when the first disc is done and to enter the next disc for the next project.

3. My last resort is to seperate each Project file per disc and list the files to be burned (I know this can be done)

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

Edited by stevebor1

There is no queue for build mode, nor can you make the program spread files over multiple discs.

That basically leaves you with option 3.

Just call ImgBurn 4 times via CLI (1 at a time though obviously) and pass the name of the project file or list of the files/folders to backup.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.