hotkey -> asian signs?!

Flocke

hello,

sorry for my english..

i have a Question..

after install imgburn 2.4.2 is somethings wrong.. the hotkeys looks as asian signs. also an other software (fireworks) shows now also asian signs as hotkeys to.. both programs use xml-files (encoding utf-8?!) as languagefile. please see the sceenshot from imgburn.

how can i fix this problem? language-settings in system control is select to german.

have enyone an idea?

greets Flocke

post-14267-1222698651_thumb.jpg

hello,

sorry for my english..

i have a Question..

after install imgburn 2.4.2 is somethings wrong.. the hotkeys looks as asian signs. also an other software (fireworks) shows now also asian signs as hotkeys to.. both programs use xml-files (encoding utf-8?!) as languagefile. please see the sceenshot from imgburn.

how can i fix this problem? language-settings in system control is select to german.

have enyone an idea?

greets Flocke

Try a system restore to a point before installing imgburn, and then reinstall.

hello,

sorry for my english..

i have a Question..

have enyone an idea?

greets Flocke

system restore is disabled.. :-)

i reinstall windwos now.. thx

hello,

sorry for my english..

i have a Question..

have enyone an idea?

greets Flocke

system restore is disabled.. :-)

i reinstall windwos now.. thx

an reinstall of windows donts fix the problem.. :wacko: is possible that this an problem is of last updates of Win XP SP3?!

ImgBurn doesn't look at / care about the code page.

There's nothing in my code that's anything to do with this stuff.

There are lots of people out there (even a couple of the beta team members) running non english OS's and they've never mentioned this problem... and I'm quite sure they would have done.

ImgBurn doesn't look at / care about the code page.

There's nothing in my code that's anything to do with this stuff.

There are lots of people out there (even a couple of the beta team members) running non english OS's and they've never mentioned this problem... and I'm quite sure they would have done.

jap.. sorry.. i have found the Program.. it is Norton Internet Security 2009.. without NIS shows the Hotkeys right.. with NIS is it damaged..

sorry.. :-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.