pleas help me keep imgburn on!

tml74047

Hello all,

I KNOW this is a stupid question, I have tried to search it but come up with 0.

originally when I got imgburn I would burn a disc & imgburn window would stay up so that I could just take out the finished disc & put in another if I needed more than 1 copy. (I never change settings on imgburn, cause to be honest, I know the program knows more than I do! Anyway, now that I have updated, when imgburn finishes 1 disc the window closes.

I have tried to figure out what to do in settings but I'm afraid I will screw something up!

I'm really sorry to waste your time like this but could you please just tell me how to keep the window up?? THANKS SO MUCH

That is correct. The program shuts down. No imgburn window at all.

If I knew more about what I was doing, I think (from other stuff I have read on here) that I could still make another dvd but when I open imgburn again, since I don't know how to get back what I was just working on, I have to start all over. THANKS

Edited by tml74047

The only two things that can make the program shut itself down after a write is either that the option 'Close Program' is enabled in the write window. The other thing is that it crashes.

Is it also disabled in the

Main Menu -> Settings -> tab Verify -> Close Program ?

Edit:

Do you start ImgBurn by yourself or is it another program that starts it for you (like DVD Flick/DVDFab).

ImgBurn is currently installed in this location:

C:\Program Files\DVD Flick\imgburn

You can browse to that location and right click on the ImgBurn.exe file and send it as a short cut to the desktop and start it from there or just install a separate installation of ImgBurn. Download the program for here: www.imgburn.com - that will install a nice icon on your desktop.

Then when it's started - browse to the location were DVDFlick saved your ouput DVD files and import them in ImgBurn.

You can read how to import those files and burn them in this guide.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=4632

:)

OH NO! I'm starting to panic here!

so, if I do that, will I have to then turn imgburn on, DVD fick won't do it anymore?? I really like being able to set everything up & go to work & come home to a new movie. But if that is all I can do I will do it. I have really grown to count on dvd flick & imgburn handling things for me, cause I'm afraid I will screw things all up! Thanks

DVD Flick changes the settings in ImgBurn on it's own when it launches ImgBurn and then when it closes down ImgBurn it restores them to how they were before.

I can't find any setting in DVD Flick that allows you to set the number of copies. Perhaps post such a request/suggestion in the DVD Flick forum?

On the other hand, you need to get home from work to insert a new disc for the second copy and then return back to work again.

:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.