How to transfer a nero vision file to imgburn?

lh7788

Hello, I obviously have no idea what I am talking about, lol. Sorry. Here is my problem...

First off, I wanted to make a dvd which was too big for a regular dvd size so I bought Memorex DVD+R DL, which now I heard isn't so good. My Staples store only carries these, not Verbatim. Anyway, when I would try to burn it always fails.

I will post a log, but only if you guys have to see it because this is my other problem...

With some help, someone had told me I could transfer (my menus, background music....etc) from what I did from Nero vision over to ImgBurn. I have no idea how to do this. It's an NVC file. I thought I was doing it right until a message popped up saying that my disc (Dvd+R DL) was too big for this size.....so I think this program is thinking I just want to add files and NOT play this on a dvd player.

I don't want to waste any more discs so I need your help!

Could I possibly break down the quality to fit all these onto a regular disc?

Would you like to see the log form Nero vision?

I hope you guys understand..lol

Edited by lh7788

Can't you set the output size in Nero Vision and tell it to fit on a single layer disc?

If not, have it make the IFO/BUP/VOB files and then load them into Nero Recode to shrink it down to SL size.

I thought so too, but it only gives like 2 options a dvd-9 and a regular disc. Then you set the recording size to extended play so it fits more, but mine went way over. I thought there was a way to just knock down the quality so it fits.

I will try the recode thing though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.