Burn CD-Rs

scorpio012

Hello, I just joined your site with the hopes that someone can help me with how I can burn three YouTube songs onto a blank disc.  I've downloaded Imgburn on my computer, but after that I'm lost. I am not a tech savvy person at all, so if anyone can help me by giving me a step by step instructions on how to do what I'd like, I'd be forever grateful.  Thank you

First things first, have you actually downloaded them as files from YouTube?

I'm pretty sure they come down as MP4 or AVI files... but I believe 3rd party tools are required for that job. If that's still the case, you'll need to find out how to download from YouTube before you can begin to do anything with ImgBurn.

I think to save time wasted on things you may not want, what exactly are you wanting these YouTube songs to be?  An Audio CD that plays like any other Audio CD disc in a CD player?  Are you wanting the video from YouTube or just the audio?  If you want the video, do you want the video playing like a DVD Video disc that when you insert it in a DVD player, it starts playing the video?  You say you have some YouTube songs (Even though you apparently don't actually have them.) but the Subject of this post is burning to CD-R.  Do you want to make an Audio CD CD-R or do you just want those files downloaded from YouTube to be on a CD-R that you can play on your PC?

First I want to thank you for your reply.  The reason I would like to send the three video's is because I'd want to mail them to a friend overseas.  I have the  blank CD-R discs,  which is what I learned you need to have, but after reading so many articles online trying to figure out how to download them, the common thread seemed to be in all of the articles I've read is that you need a software program that would allow you to do what I'm trying to do?  I don't know if that's really true or are they just trying to get me to use their programs?  The friend that I would like to send the three video's to is going to need to play them on her laptop.   I'm sure that you can tell from my questions just how illiterate I am when it comes to computers.  Thank you

Okay, so it sounds pretty simple.  You want to save 3 YouTube videos to files and send those files on a CD-R to someone else.  I believe there are ways to download YouTube videos simply using your web browser, but it's fairly complicated and I'm not sure how to do it.

Probably the easiest way to save YouTube videos is a piece of free software called YouTube Downloader HD.  Be aware some YouTube videos are locked down and can't be downloaded by pretty much anything.

Once you have the 3 files you want to send to someone, the way to put those 3 files on a CD-R is with Build mode, probably best explained in this Guide:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.