Two Blu Ray Structures on 1 BD-R

ruffrob

If you have two Blu Ray Structures (BDMV,Certificate) and they are within the capacity for say a 50 GB BD RE does anything special need to be done to get them to play normally prior to burning?? Looking to get both Transformers on one disc...Please advise....Thanks

If you have two Blu Ray Structures (BDMV,Certificate) and they are within the capacity for say a 50 GB BD RE does anything special need to be done to get them to play normally prior to burning?? Looking to get both Transformers on one disc...Please advise....Thanks

Google MultiAVCHD, that will allow you to add multiple movies to BD-R.

Thanks to both of you guys for your responses. Re-author?? Okay I have to look that up,and I have the AVCHD which I've used extensively,but still requires a bit of a learning curve. Thanks again !!

Thanks to both of you guys for your responses. Re-author?? Okay I have to look that up,and I have the AVCHD which I've used extensively,but still requires a bit of a learning curve. Thanks again !!

If your structures are already compliant, MultiAvchd should take them and spit it out with minimal re-authoring. Since you are burning to BD-R and not DVD, the changes should be minimal. Good luck. :)

If your structures are already compliant, MultiAvchd should take them and spit it out with minimal re-authoring. Since you are burning to BD-R and not DVD, the changes should be minimal. Good luck. :)

Thanks BR,gonna try it later and let you know. Just thought you could burn them within IMGBurn and watch 'em one after the other since they're already compliant structures

Edited by ruffrob

Thanks BR,gonna try it later and let you know. Just thought you could burn them within IMGBurn and watch 'em one after the other since they're already compliant structures

Strange thing ,after authoring two compliant (or so I thought) .mkv files thru TsMuxer which had a successful completion,I burned the resulting compilation with ImgBurn. Prior to that ,I viewed the file thru VLC,and saw the first file (Wolverine) but could not see the second (The first Transformers).When playing it thru ArcSoft Total Media Theatre,I only see the Transformers. When playing it thru my standalone Blu Ray (Sony BDP-300),I only see the Transformers with no sound when the original file had 5.1. Any help would be deeply appreciated,and the person whose able to resolve my dilemma would be placed in my will ,and will enjoy my deep DVD blank collection (13+ Verbatim blanks)...LOL

I believe he meant the firmware of this device:

standalone Blu Ray (Sony BDP-300)

Thanks for your reply,MMalves. I haven't updated that player in a while,although the disc I'm speaking of is the FIRST burned disc I ever had a problem with. That player plays burned DVD's ,Burned Blu-Rays,even burned BD5/BD9 discs with no problem whatsoever. So I'm thinking it's more what's on the disc than the firmware of the player.

I believe he meant the firmware of this device:

standalone Blu Ray (Sony BDP-300)

Thanks for your reply,MMalves. I haven't updated that player in a while,although the disc I'm speaking of is the FIRST burned disc I ever had a problem with. That player plays burned DVD's ,Burned Blu-Rays,even burned BD5/BD9 discs with no problem whatsoever. So I'm thinking it's more what's on the disc than the firmware of the player.

Re-authored two compliant files to a Blu Ray Structure,and only the first one played. Attempted to advance the disc after the credits were complete from the first one and the disc went back to the start of the first movie. Mind you the files chosen were authored for two separate Blu Ray projects which played back perfectly on their own. I'm wondering if there is something I should uncheck since there maybe a rule that tells the disc to go back to the beginning instead of advancing. Does anyone know what needs to be done?? BTW,used MultiAVCHD for authoring...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.