I try to write any dvd+r dl and it bring me errors....

GREGORY

Hi.

I have the imgburn 2.5.1.0 and i try to write xbox360 iso files and others image files and neither of two write it correctly it stops the write procedure at 4% or 30% or 50% of the all writing procedure.

In the log file it bring me that error "W 20:28:01 Duplex Secure's SPTD driver can have a detrimental effect on drive performance." what that means and how i correct it? Is this a reason that it can't write dvd+r dl disc(I try philips, verbatim, tdk)

when it burns one disc it bring that error:

85358796.jpg

Please tell me one solution that i can write dvd+r dl disc and mostly xbox360 games.

A LOT OF THANKS.

Edited by GREGORY

I try with an nec ide atapi dvd-recorder and it write the disc with success on 4x write speed.

But i didn't try one another sata drive so...

As you see from the log file with the exactly same disk and same settings it write normal all the dl disc but suddenly it doesn't

Edited by GREGORY

So the NEC just seems to support those RITEK-S04-66 dye discs better than the Pioneer does.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

So after reading the logfile you tell me that is the disc for that burn correct?

I go and buy verbatim dvd+r dl 8x(MKM-003-00), tdk, burnout today to test your theory(Mostly with verbatim discs) i hope you are true.

Except verbatim which other brand do you suggest?

I ask that because VERBATIM is the best of all but is and the more expensive of all so...

Thanks

Edited by GREGORY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.