Hangs at Analysing Tracks

JuJuBean

When attempting to burn a CD from an image file, Verify gets stuck at Analysing Tracks.

Yes, I am using Verbatim CD-Rs. This problem is really annoying.

I am not getting any type of errors, it's just stuck at Session 1, Track 14

and I get no message.

How can I fix this?

(BTW: I am using the most recent version of IMGburn!)

Edited by JuJuBean

I know there was a previous issue with getting stuck at analyzing tracks, but, I thought that was during the read portion, not the Verify.

LUK is looking into some new reports of the analyzing tracks problem that had been reported before but were apparently showing up again in someone else's post. So, I'd say wait for the next version. Or until LUK replies to my post to tell me, if I'm totally pants on this subject :) and/or tell you more about it.

Yes, there was a problenm on some Audio CD's stucking on Analysing Tracks in previous version.

The Verify is an attempt to Read back so if you are using an older version, update it to latest ImgBurn 2.5.2.0. See my signature.

I've done some additional testing today and put another check in place that may or may not solve the problem. (It's certainly better!)

If you run into the issue a lot, I can send you a beta version to test and see if what I've done works for you.

Lighting UK, it is a pleasure to have you respond to one of my forum messages. It seems that only specific CDs attest to this problem, however.

That said, I would be honored to try your beta version. Just let me know what I have to do!

Thanks very much! And thanks to everyone else who replied!

Edited by JuJuBean

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.