Still calls up dvd decryp

mikechelm

I have updated to DVD Rebuilder v1.01(Final) and ImgBurn, but rbuilder still calls up decrypter to burn. I assumed from what I read that it would call up ImgBurn first. Even when I just click on the ISO, decryptor comes up rather than ImgBurn. Probably finger trouble/settings on my part but I cant seem to get it to work. Any pointers please?

I have updated to DVD Rebuilder v1.01(Final) and ImgBurn, but rbuilder still calls up decrypter to burn. I assumed from what I read that it would call up ImgBurn first. Even when I just click on the ISO, decryptor comes up rather than ImgBurn. Probably finger trouble/settings on my part but I cant seem to get it to work. Any pointers please?

assuming you have correctly updated your version of rebuilder (known by the presence of (final) in the title bar) and have checked automatically burn (imgburn/dvddec******) under mode >select iso output options.

then it may be personal setting's installed on your pc

also it may help to have imgburn in a directory w/ dvdd as you said it can find your exe. file w/ dvdd

Does the ImgBurn has a ripper like DVD Decrypter ?

hhmmm ?? let me see imgburn and dvd decrypter

let's me consult the all knowing crystal ball, my foreseer of all answers that no man can find!!

the answer would be NO!!

Edited by l8nights

I have a regular copy software that I can use with the following protection remover in the link bellow and I don't have any probleme at all, I copy DVD's that excedes 4.5GB to DVD Dual Layer and the ones less than 4.5GB to DVD-/+R and I don't have any problem of copying disks and it takes only one step not two like the DVD Decrypter.

http://www.dvd43.com/

Sex Pictures?......... :blink::blink:

Nasty People...... Who Us ? :innocent:

Nilson, Don't go cutting down a program on its own forum. A program that is far superior to DVD43 an alot of other freeware proggies. You not only insult the Author of these programs but also the people who beta test them and the regulars of us who support the program, the forum, amd most of all the Author. Thats being NASTY...................... :angry::punish:

Sex Pictures?......... :blink::blink:

Nasty People...... Who Us ? :innocent:

Nilson, Don't go cutting down a program on its own forum. A program that is far superior to DVD43 an alot of other freeware proggies. You not only insult the Author of these programs but also the people who beta test them and the regulars of us who support the program, the forum, amd most of all the Author. Thats being NASTY...................... :angry::punish:

I said I'm using DVD43 with my roxio disc to disc copy software because it's fast and one step, and I don't have copy protection or region code issues I didn't say that it's better, beside that ImgBurn has to compress the video signal to comply with the law so you're not getting the identical video quality.

beside that ImgBurn has to compress the video signal so you're not getting the identical video quality.

what are you talking about here?

imgburn does not compress anything.

a 1:1 iso copy gives identical video quality on a dual layer disc

lf;

The famous ultra-comprehensive unwritten but oft referred to law that governs all that a consumer can do to a DVD without the DVD alerting the authorities that a breach of DVD security has been performed and then summarily setting fire to your drive, computer and home; causing your better half to steal your pickup truck and sell your dog...........or is that a CW song???? KIRK..... some help here......... ;)

=))=))=))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.