Dragged and dropped folder adding contents but not root folder

dbminter

I'm in Build mode and I've got a weird folder that isn't behaving normally when it's dragged and dropped into a job.

The folder, when added, adds the folder contents, files and sub folders, but the root folder itself is not added.  I tried a folder created right after I created the folder I tried to add and it behaved normally.  It added the root folder and the contents were in the folder as files and sub folders.

I can't figure out why this one folder is behaving this way in ImgBurn.  :unsure:

Advanced.

Unfortunately, I've deleted the folder by now.  It was a temporary folder with temp files.  It was in my TEMP folder.  It had 2 sub folders.  I said there were files in the sub folder but there were only sub folders.

EDIT: Actually, the folder was still there.  I thought I had deleted it.  I renamed it and tried again.  It worked fine this time.  I renamed it back to the old folder name and tried again.

Ah, I discovered the "problem."  I don't think it's a problem.  I think it's expected program behavior.  One of the folders was a VIDEO_TS.  I was wrong in that I thought it was something else.  The reason the drag and drop tests worked was because I renamed this VIDEO_TS folder to Test.  When I renamed it back to VIDEO_TS and tried again, the issue reappeared.

So, it seems to be standard behavior for importing VIDEO_TS, even when it's in a sub folder?  ImgBurn automatically just imports all the sub folders into the job's root folder if one of the folders is VIDEO_TS?  It is probably this way because most people importing a VIDEO_TS would be trying to make a DVD Video playable disc.  Just so happened, I wasn't.  :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.