ImgBurn v2.4.1.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

New Version looks nice. All the new features are laid out well. Can't wait to test this out when I get off work. Nice Silent Updates too...Shhh, don't tell anyone. :P

Hi and welcome to the forum, kesdoputr! :)

In download page,the file download from BetaNews/Free-codec/Imgburn is three diffrent file?which is the correct one?

the one match md5/sha1 hash?(from imgburn)

The 'final' version 2.4.1.0. is the one from the download page at ImgBurn. The one from BetaNews is a 'little bit' older.

:)

Hi and welcome to the forum, kesdoputr! :)

The 'final' version 2.4.1.0. is the one from the download page at ImgBurn. The one from BetaNews is a 'little bit' older.

:)

Thanks for your reply :rolleyes: And sorry for that i post two same reply.

Thanks from me as well LUK. :thumbup:

Thanks for the update. Its been a long time since I have updated my Imgburn. I guess that goes to show how much I have been away from my computer.

Thanks for all of your hard work and I think I will have to check out what all new since the last release I downloaded.

• 1 month later...
Please post a log from a failed burn with ImgBurn v2.4.1.0 in the ImgBurn Support section, as I highly doubt this is an issue with v2.4.1.0. You can find the saved logs in Help/ImgBurn Logs.

becoz i had tried every version, tat y i know, as everytime i use the lastest 2 version, it alwiz burn fail during 8x speed burning, but when i reversed back to ver2.0, all is good w/o fail. :teehee: