The 'Translations' Topic!

LIGHTNING UK!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

@ LUK!: hey, i've sent you the new polish translation some time ago ;). Could you please put it to the download section?

cheers

Edited by typ

• 2 weeks later...

Why the Romanian translation is not in the main downloadable language file list on the site, even it is posted here I see from december?

I ask because I did not see it there when I discovered ImgBurn and some time ago I've started to make my own version of Romanian.

Since it lasted some time to make it, somebody else (muntealb) posted a version here, that not get to main list too like others.

Maybe his version is not good enough, not complete or up to date. I don't know, but it's not on list.

Since I made mine and his isn't there, let me share my version too. Maybe this will get to the main list.

Please let me know what you decide. Thx!

ImgBurn_RO.zip

• 2 weeks later...

The 1.0.0.6 base file (for v2.4.3.0) is now available online via the main wedsite's Download page.

Here is a 'differences' report made in Beyond Compare so you can see what's changed / been added from 1.0.0.5.

It's important that you use it to pick up on where the existing text for items has been edited. The DKLang program only makes totally new entries obvious.

Language_File_1.0.0.6_Differences_Report.zip

I have updated the attachment and the file on my site with the "sourcelangid" 2057.

===============

However, on the ImgBurn download page the file that is supposed to be the romanian translation for the 2.4.3.0 version is in fact the russian translation (russian.zip). Please correct this situation.

Edited by muntealb

There are some strings left untranslated in base file:

"No Writers detected!" warning in write mod

Upper/lower class/device filter and [None found] in filter driver load order dialog

all the strings appear in status bar

Edited by danei

The 1.0.0.6 base file (for v2.4.3.0) is now available online via the main wedsite's Download page.

Here is a 'differences' report made in Beyond Compare so you can see what's changed / been added from 1.0.0.5.

It's important that you use it to pick up on where the existing text for items has been edited. The DKLang program only makes totally new entries obvious.

Language_File_1.0.0.6_Differences_Report.zip

Hi all ;)

1.0.0.6 French translation for ImgBurn 2.4.3.0 here. Hope it will be fine!

Thanks again for this great software!

french.zip

Nope, I looked at translating that stuff but decided I don't want to.

I think of it like the log... something for me to look at when people post the info here in the forum - hence I need it in English.

1.0.0.7 is required because I've added new options in the soon to be released 2.4.4.0.

Um, no? I don't mean the Select folder dialog itself, but what appears after you select the folder, for example the dialog "You've only selected 1 folder! ... Does the '...' folder represent the root directory for the image content..." etc.