The 'Translations' Topic!

LIGHTNING UK!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I made and send the Russian translation of ImgBurn 2.4.0.0.

But I has not found in language file some strings to translate, e.g. log massages, messages of info window (in right side of main form), messages in status row... Are they hardcoded?

And in language file there is string for option to disable fun messages in status row, but there is no such check-button in Options. :)

ImgBurn_Russian_lng.zip

Edited by maiolika

Hello! I made and send the Russian translation of ImgBurn 2.4.0.0.

But I has not found in language file some strings to translate, e.g. log massages, messages of info window (in right side of main form), messages in status row... Are they hardcoded?

And in language file there is string for option to disable fun messages in status row, but there is no such check-button in Options. :)

ImgBurn_Russian_lng.zip

quite a good translation but some definitions should be revised

At the moment I'm translating ImgBurn in cooperation with another person. So we'll do our best to make it perfect :)))

It would be nice and helpfull to get an email or a PM when the language resource file is updated.

Also an online check for an updated language file which is currently used would be nice.

Maybe the download page should be changed to, e.g.:

German / Deutsch

To help people to find the correct language file.

Edited by Chaos

This is not a question about the translations more of thankyou to to all of these people for lending a big hand and taking the time to do this, you should all be very proud of yourselves that you've probably if not now in the future helped out a lot of people that aren't quite up on their english, now they won't have to struggle if it's in their own language, and again to all a big congratulations and thankyou for your help 1036535672_gif.gif

i am glad to know such good and helpful people have joined our merry bunch of misfits :D

namchik,

ok, will do.

Can I just point out that the 'SOURCELANGID' should be 2057, not 1033 as it is in your translation.

I've corrected the one you sent me and will upload it. I hope the other guy doesn't mind his not being used anymore... I'm taking you on your word that yours is 'better' !

namchik,

ok, will do.

Thanks. A great piece of software should have good translation ;)

Can I just point out that the 'SOURCELANGID' should be 2057, not 1033 as it is in your translation.

Sorry. I missed it... After all, you are LIGHTNING UK!, not US! :)

I've corrected the one you sent me and will upload it. I hope the other guy doesn't mind his not being used anymore... I'm taking you on your word that yours is 'better' !

You have my word for it. It is better :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just upgraded from 1.1 to 2.4 and realized LUK! had changed his mind from this

No, there probably wont be any official translations.

and we've got translations. Way to go!

However, the german translation has quite a bunch of (hilarious) errors so where do I post corrections? In this thread, PM the author, upload a new language file?

hi all.

i almost finished the hebrew translation.

the problem of course it's the right to left issue.

i did my best, but in few places the text seems to be a little bit "funny".

hope to finish till the and of the week.

version 2.4.0.0 it's fabulous!.after the music cd possibility added,

there is no need use for other software.

Edited by DanielK

Hi everyone! (My first post here :rolleyes: )

Here is the French translation for ImgBurn 2.4.0.0.

french_by_WillCroPoint.zip

I translated almost everything (except "Plextor blahblah", "PGC" and pngimageX), even though I may need to check the Medium changer stuff (but anyway, I will not be able to test the string lengths as I do not have such a device ; and you know French way of saying things can require many characters :) ).

Hope you will like it. :)

And thanks for providing us with such a great piece of software!!

Small French translation corrections.

french_by_WillCroPoint.zip

Sorry for that. :(

I have just seen the Changer dialog screenshot so I tried to match the French button caption string lengths with the English ones.

Also enhanced/corrected a very few other stuff here and there.

I'll be happy with it until the next release, promise.

:teehee:

Also, LIGHTNING UK! and blutach: you're welcome! :rolleyes: